Sunday, January 5, 2020

Laptop ~ România 🇷🇴Mission ~

To Our Kids
You Kids Are With Me Every Single Day!
Everyday when I open my Laptop I see you kids and it brings a smile to my face. I am so proud of you and the great people that you have become. I would love to take credit for all your accomplishments but after age 12 you blossomed, grew and became the wonderful people that you are today (Dad gets credit for the teenage years ~ he seemed much wiser with you kids at that point)!
I could not be prouder of each one of you. You truly amaze me with your talents, love, compassion and abilities to make the world a better place and by all you do in society. 
I sometimes don't think that we realize all the accomplishments that we do each and everyday. Compared to other people in the world you go above and beyond the call of duty for your family, church and community. 
I love each and everyone of you. You are unique and brilliant and Dad and I are so blessed to have you as our children. We are more blessed than many as you each have married incredible spouses and have given us the sweetest little cutie patooties on the earth ~ double thank you for raising them so well and with so much love.