Sunday, July 31, 2016

~born to be wild


Sometimes as we traveled around Phnom Penh, Kenny would 
ridehis Motor Bike and Billy and I would follow in a Tuk-Tuk.  
It seemed easier for the Tuk-Tuk driver just to follow Kenny 
instead of Kenny constantly giving the driver directions.  After only 
a short time did we realize that this was not always the best way. 
Kenny drives like he is Khmer and the Tuk-Tuk driver kept losing sight of him.  Even when we were here last summer it was hard for Billy and I to keep track of Kenny when he would get too far ahead of us.  I would try to stay right on his tail but  after almost getting run into by a car I nipped that little idea right in the bud!  Here are a few videos - Kenny is in a white shirt (far and away of us)!




Now You See Him, Now You Don't


There He Goes . . . 


Notice the people crossing the busy crazy street!