Saturday, July 23, 2016

~a big fish in a small pond

Nichada Thani, Thailand~
Monday morning, (our last day in Thailand), Bill was looking 
out the window and he saw these HUGE 9 foot fish in the lake 
down below!  I couldn't help but laugh as it brought back fun 
memories of when my Mom lived with us in Thailand.

Even from the 6th floor it was easy to 
pick out these Monstrous Creatures.

Each morning (9 years ago) my Mom would call me out of 
my bedroom and want to show me the crazy "Gigantic" 
fish that she was looking at from her bedroom window.  Since 
we had already been living in Thailand for over a year the 
sightings were lost on us. But, I must say, in her defense, 
that there really were so many different kinds of fish in that lake
with different shapes and sizes that it was a pretty spectacular sight
kind of like having your very own Aquarium in your back yard!

Well, folks, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, cuz I’m guessing that the group of fish that we saw this morning must have been the same ones that my Mom was keeping tabs on all those years ago but have now grown an additional 4 feet!! Those dudes were ENORMOUS!!! “You've just gotta see this, Kids!"