Thursday, July 21, 2016

~can't leave home without it


This is my FAVORITE backpack in all the world.  I got it at Hill Cumorah from Tami and Richard King and I use it for everything. It has traveled with me all over the world!!!  I’ve had it for over 10 years and the zipper was finally wearing out.  
I figured while I was here in Thailand I could get it fixed real cheap!



(Best photo shot of Me and Mr Moto (1 out of 7) taken by the sweet security guard)

I hired a Moto Taxi and he took me all over the city looking for a seamstress even though I knew there was one right outside the gate ~ language barrier :0.  After we traveled around for about 25 minutes (without any success) I asked him to take me home by a different route.  Lo and behold, as we turned the corner I spotted  an upholstery shop and had him stop.  The man said he could put in a new zipper for $3 and it would be done that night at 6pm ~ Yippee!!  So, Mr Moto took me back to Barbara’s and then proceeded to charge me $10 for his services.  Normally this would be outrageous but he agreed to go back and pick up my backpack 
(without me) and drop it off at the guard house!  WIN/WIN!

A big shout-out “Thank You” to Tami and Richard King 
for their generous hearts and kind souls!!! 
~Hill Cumorah Forever~