Friday, July 22, 2016

~these are a few of my favorite things

On Saturday, Grant, Barbara and I headed down to Chatuchak - 
one of the largest Open Markets in the world (it covers 27 acres)!  It's huge 
and by far the most wonderful and funnest place to shop IN THE UNIVERSE! 
(even if you do not like shopping - I promise you'd love it)!!

I managed to get some jewelry, dresses, jewelry, coconut ice cream (my favorite), jewelry, scarves, jewelry, a zillion "7-Up" popsicle sticks (I bought one every time 
I passed the cart), jewelry, shoes, jewelry, a bunch of rugs for the apartment, and oh, some more jewelry!!! A very successful and sparkling day!


Among other great things, Barbara is a fantastic 
"Fantasy Fan" writer . . . I mean she is Phenomenal, 
I'm not kidding!!  I read some 
of her stories and she really needs to write 
fiction fantasy as a career and become famous!

A few of my Favorite "Must Haves" while in Thailand!