Thursday, July 21, 2016

~up, up and away

We caught a quick flight to Don Mueng 
from Cambodia and the boys were picked 
up by Jum (the lady dairy farmer) and they 
headed to the different Dairy Farms all 
over Thailand! I arrived at Nichada Thani 
by Taxi (where I got to practice my 
extended vocabulary of Thai words; 
"Turn right", "Turn left" and "Go strait") 
and was greeted by my sweet friend Barbara 
Anderson!! She lives at Lakeshore North, the 
same Condo's that we lived in, and it looked 
the same as before just on different floors!!


I passed by the Bus Stop where Timmy's 
(Eagle Scout) benches were placed about 8 years 
ago. They were in the exact same spot where we 
left them, well, kind of, he actually placed 5 
different benches all over the complex and 3 of them 
immediately got stolen, so they gathered these 2 and 
drilled them into the cement at this one location!!
Funny Memories ~ it’s good to be back!!