Sunday, February 5, 2017

~where do the children play

personal progress day~
I was invited to join the YW (Young Women) and Leaders for a fun filled 
Personal Progress afternoon at Janis Nielsen's home (the YW's President)!
Devona Jackson is the 1st Counselor over the YW's Personal Progress! This was so fun 
for me because anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE the Personal Progress Program!  
I earned my 1st YW Recognition Award in my early 20's shortly after I joined the Church and I have worn my Medallion every day since (I'll someday post the sweet story of my husband surprising me with a 'special order' [church permission] 14K gold duplicate of the Medallion and necklace). 
 Personal Progress is my passion and it was so great to be with the YW and see the progress each one of them has made and the goals that they are setting to become valiant young women of God! 
Thanks for letting me "crash" your party and play with you guys today!
Check out what it's all about here:
 https://www.lds.org/young-women/personal-progress?cid=YS-M-personalprogress&lang=eng