Saturday, August 6, 2016

~cambodia international branch

August ~ Nov 2016

Cleaning day at the Church.  
Once a month we go with other members to clean the church. 
  I head for the 2 upstairs bathrooms and hallway.  
I like that they have toilet sprays as I can 
scrub it all down, spray it all, then dry it all off. 
Sasha (Evans) is my partner!
Sasha Evans is out here for 2 years teaching at the Canadian School! 
She was in our Hill Cumorah cast team in 2005.  
We saw her our first Sunday here and it has been so 
much fun having a friendly, fun, familiar face around! 
   
Mean, clean, scrubbing machine. 
I may have mentioned before but I love these 
mops and containers.  They are the best!
 Our little Branch
Devona (Jackson), Janis (Nielsen), Jamie (Matthews)
Devona and I Visit Teach Janis each month.
A fun group photo with our newly baptized member,