Friday, August 19, 2016

~yowzers

August 20, 2017
Cleaning Day/with Incident!

I think I've mentioned that it takes me about 6 1/2 hours to clean our little apartment!  
To speed up the process I decided that while I was cleaning our bathroom I would take a short cut. There is a large window that is the hardest to clean with bars covering it from the top to the bottom. After I painstakingly cleaned it I remembered that I could use the toilet spray to rinse it off! 
squirted it down (from across the room) and as I was walking back to the window to dry it off, I took a flying leap and fell onto the floor. I broke my toe and hurt everything else (including my feelings)! As life would have it, I was looking at those same bars the next day and realized that there is a hinge on the panel that makes it easy to just open and clean the windows ~ Good Grief!  
This is how many dust bunny's are gathered in just a weeks time ~ go figure?
Did I ever give my commercial about this mop?  I LOVE IT! It is the best ever!
Side note: Billy bought me this exact one at Christmas time when we were back in the States!
I am excited to go home and clean (which is a first 😉)!  They now sell them at Walmart for $40
($24 here in Cambodia but getting it home would definitely be a problem)!