Monday, February 10, 2020

(19) ~FHE -Romania 🇷🇴Mission

Monday, February 10, 2010
This is our first FHE at our house! A dream come true for me as I love to entertain and I fortunately don't have to cook for these activities as we can order in (another dream come true)! There isn't a budget for FHE but we budgeted it into our mission funds before we came out!

In Romania you have to be very careful about taking and posting pictures. We have all kinds of nationalities and they protect everyone's privacy.  This will be a struggle for me but I will be good and always ask permission and respect their boundaries.
Such adorable Elders; these boys are the same age as Kobe ~ so technically they now have extra grandparents to watch over them.  Not surprising I have said, "Let Nana do that", a number of times; I know, it was quite embarrassing for them too! It is so great to associate with them so many times a week. They are supportive and help bring many friends to all the different activities.
The Candy Bar Game ~ I love this game and if any of you have ever played it with us you know that everyone is a WINNER! I can't stand having anyone being sad so I always have a few extra candy bars handy so that everyone gets the one they want!
Our numbers were low tonight but Elder Matthews gave a great, powerful spiritual lesson; even if he only touches one life it is worth it ~  I love being here and interacting with the people of Romania!