Monday, January 21, 2019

I Was Born To Love You

I love you because after our sweet baby Mindy was born 
your love and devotion to our family multiplied. So precious 
were the moments when I'd watch you holding her in awe.
I love that you went to work every single day so 
that we could have the sensational life that we enjoy.
I love that you waited patiently for me to look high 
and low all over the world to finally find my Stud Muffin.
I love that you also wanted me to be a 'stay at home' mom so 
that I could enjoy every precious moment with our cutie patooties.  
I love that I am your "one and only" and there is 
no one else in the world that you'd rather be with. 
I Was Born To Love You by Queen
I was born to love you with every single beat of my heart. 
Yes, I was born to take care of you every single day of my life. 
You are the one for me I am the one for you. You were made 
for me, you're my ecstasy. If I was given every opportunity 
I'd kill for your love; so take a chance with me, let me romance 
with you. I'm caught in a dream and my dream's 
come true. So hard to believe this is happening to me. 
An amazing feeling Comin' through - I wanna love you
Songwriters: Freddie Mercury ~ I Was Born To Love You lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC