Sunday, January 20, 2019

Fabulous Phelps

Sunday, January 20, 2019
We had a dinner tonight at Mary Phelps home 
with some of our Thailand youth ~ such a fun evening!
Here are our cute young friends from Thailand (they are all studying 
down at BYU).   It was quite the delicious, healthy meal that Mary prepared 
(except for my fruit salad that had many preservatives and whip cream πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰)!
Such sweet, wonderful kids with such strong testimonies 
(Alaina brought her cute boyfriend, xxxxxx).
It is always so fun to get together with these kids ~ having an Ex-pat experience is the best thing in the world and brings a special 'family' bond that last forever!
Melanie & Emily Bunker, xxxxxxxxx, Mary Phelps, Alaina Pinvises and me.
 
      Healthy desserts and healthy ice cream ~ yummy πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹! 
After all the Thai kids went home there was a lunar eclipse!  Mary and I crept outside in our jammies and watched.  It was amazing ~ just beautiful. 
If you, like I, aren't sure how this took place I looked up exactly how a lunar 
eclipse happens; it's simple: it's when the Earth comes between the Sun and 
the Moon and covers the Moon with its shadow (the eclipsed Moon sometimes appears to turn red, earning it the nickname of "Blood Moon")! Pretty cool.  
The next Lunar Eclipse is in May of 2021.

Mary and I were planning on a sleepover Sunday night but instead
 we got two nights of partying! There was a huge blizzard during the night 
and I couldn't get my car out of the driveway.  It was gorgeous and I got 
to spend another wonderful day with one of my very favorite people!
The drive home on Tuesday was gorgeous!