Friday, November 25, 2016

shout hurray!

                                                Had the Best Birthday Ever~ 
The boys outfitted me with accessories that I will 
need for this Very Cold Climate!!
  
We started off with the "Hiding the Gifts" 
tradition of finding my Birthday presents!
 Each family has their own little navigational 
procedure! We began with Hot/Cold hints until 
I was close enough to find the hidden gift!  
These boys were all good gift "stashers"!
   
I got some mixed messages from the Lukester as I was 
directed over to the bookshelf, it definitely being the "Hot" spot, 
but there was a sign posted that indicated that there was "No Present Here".  
Hummmmmm, it threw me for a loop!!! :* 
  
That Lukey, he is a trickster!!
  
After the last gift was found it was time to discover what treasures lie within!
Sooooooo many presents to open!
   
Wonderful surprises that will keep me warm 
(and full > "chocolate covered almonds") all winter long!  
Someone knows what Nanny loves!
  
"Thank~You" Hugs for Everyone!!
Mindy Certainly Knows How to Make You Feel Extra Special on Your Special Day
!
Most Amazing "Kit Kat" Cake with Marshmellow frosting ~ dilly-icious!!
CAKE, CANDLES & ICE CREAM
  
I don't have to make any wishes because all mine have come true!
It was a very Fun and Memorable Day!A Happy Ending to a Happy Day!