Monday, August 3, 2020

Family Home Evening ~ Romania 🇷🇴 Mission ~

  February 2/7/20
FAMILY HOME EVENING
Faith Promoting
                                                               Humorous
     Entertaining
We had a wonderful time tonight! As you can see in the invitation, our addresses here are bizarre.  As specific as they are our GPS gets more confused than not!
We took a few minutes at the beginning of the night to eat some pizza and visit and get to know one another.
We watched a video presentation "The Book of Mormon"; the new series the church put out ~ absolutely fabulous, and then Elder Firth gave a sweet lesson and testimony.
As most of you know, I L💙VE playing games ~ ANY game ~ if I come across a game that I don't particularly like I will still play it just to be playing (e.g. TIME'S UP 😏!)!
Our 5 finalists ~ I can't remember who the final two were but it was a great night and a super success to bring everyone together for a fun night of socializing and spiritually feasting.
Our turn out was great and I think our goal was accomplished: 
Faith Promoting, Humorous and Entertaining!
See you next week!