Wednesday, September 27, 2017

~blessed


September 27, 2017
Tomorrow I'll be having (unexpected) surgery on my EYE.  Apparently the scar tissue is growing and they are worried that it is damaging my eye/vision so they need to go in and remove the silicone oil and peel off the scar tissue and evaluate what damage (if any) has been done and how to proceed! We are hoping and praying that this 4th surgery will actually be a Home-Run Success!  It has been a bit weird not being able to see out of my left eye since April 25th but wearing a patch (except at church and pictures) has helped with the headaches and there is a possibility that I won't have to have an air bubble, gas bubble or the silicone oil put back in my eye. I don't know if they will put my lens back in (later) because as the doctor said, "If the camera is broken it won't matter what lens you try to use". The best news is my right eye is still doing well and Billy's hip is doing fantastic so we're excited for those blessing!