Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Saved Drafts"

Hello all of you sweet bloggers that take the time to check my blog every now and again!!! I am back for the moment!

I realize that it has been more than awhile since I have entered anything on my blog sight. I have no excuses; I am just busy and that is all I will say on the matter!! Maybe one day when I catch up you will be able to see the things that I have been doing over the last 14 months and not be too hard on my lack of participating in the Blog world, but until then let me just say that someday I want to be just like all you wonderful reliable bloggers that bring a smile to my lips and laugh lines to my face on a weekly basis. I do love your blogs and how they brighten my day!!

The reason I am blogging right now is because something has been heavy on my mind and is of great concern to me. "Saved Draft" – who allowed this button to be put on my email account? I truly don't think that it should even be an option on the computer because more than half my letters end up having a home there and seem to be most content living there instead of going out in cyber space to reach their true destination. So just as I won't excuse my lack of blogging, I just want all you friends out there to know that if you haven’t heard from me in a while it is not because I haven’t written to you, rather it is because your letter is more than likely stuck in my "Saved Draft" folder … happily living there with all the other email friends that are also satisfied hanging around and not reaching their true and intended target (your email account)!!

So, the only solution I see is somehow taking the “Saved Draft” button off my computer – I will have to talk to Billy because he was able to take my “Spider Solitaire” account off my computer last month (since I somehow had developed an addiction to it- go figure???) and I am sure he will be able to do the same for my “Saved Draft” button.

Wow, I just looked at the clock and realized that these few paragraphs took 45 minutes to: write, correct, rewrite, add, edit and rewrite this blog entry – hummmm that does explain some things and I am afraid it will be another long while before you hear from me again!

Take care and Happy Blogging!! Jamie